Cook Time: 10–15 minutes
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 slices of cheese (adjust to taste)
- Get out the bread and cheese and a plate to put it all on when you are done.
- Plug in the George Foreman grill.
- Wait while the grill gets hot.
- Put the cheese between the bread while you are waiting.
- Once grill is hot, open it up and put in the sandwich.
- Check on the sandwich every few minutes so it won't burn.
- When the sandwich is browned unplug the grill and let it cool.
- After a minute or so, take out sandwich, put in on a plate and dig in.
- After eating your sandwich, sponge down the cooled grill.