Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Stephen Ceideburg
- Makes 50 x 4-ounce servings (5½ quarts)
- 46 oz pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 24 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 12 oz limeade concentrate or orange juice concentrate
- 36 oz water
- 2 liter sugar-free lemon-lime soda
- Mix pineapple juice, lemonade and limeade.
- Pour over ice just before serving; add water and lemon-lime soda.
Nutritional information Edit
- 55 calories (1 percent from protein, 99 percent from carbohydrate, 0 from fat), 0 protein, 14 grams carbohydrate, 0 fat, 0 cholesterol, 1 gram sodium.
- Exchanges: 1 fruit.