Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Promise Healthy Heart
- Formatted by Chupa Babi in MC: 08.10.07
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 can (14½ oz.) fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp hot chili sauce
- 2 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- 1½ tbsp rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- ¾ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded ¼-inch-thick and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Promise™ Buttery Spread
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine broth, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, hot chili sauce, sugar and vinegar; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken with soy sauce, then toss with remaining 2 tablespoons cornstarch until evenly coated.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt Promise™ Buttery Spread over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- In same skillet, bring broth mixture to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add broccoli and toss to coat.
- Cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 240 (Calories From Fat 70) | Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g) | Dietary Fiber 2g | Cholesterol 50mg | Sodium 470mg | Total Carbohydrate 20g | Sugars 8g | Protein 23g | Vitamin A 20% | Vitamin C 130% | Calcium 6% | Iron 8%