Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 (6-8 oz) fillets of fish
- salt and pepper
- your favorite Louisiana hot sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 medium Onion
- 3 sprigs celery
- fresh lemon juice
- Season the fillets. Line baking pan with foil. Spray with nonstick coating. Layer the seasoned fillets on bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle garlic over fish. Put slices of onions and strips of celery over garlic. Sprinkle fresh lemon juice over all.
- Put pan on lowest level of oven and broil fish for 20 minutes. Serve hot.