Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 oz Dry gelatin mix -two large packages
- 2 1/2 cup Boiling water
- Wilton cookie cutters
- Wilton candy molds
- 1 Mix 12oz.
- 2 gelatin with 2 ½ cups boiling water.
- 3 Pour into 9" by 13" pan.
- 4 Place in fridge and chill until firm.
- 5 Loosen from pan by dipping pan in warm water for about 15 seconds (don"t unmold).
- 6 Push cutters into gelatin and lift out wiggles with a spatula.
- 7 To use with candy molds: spray molds with vegetable pan spray.
- 8 Prepare gelatin same as above and pour into candy molds.
- 9 Place in fridge and chill until firm.
- 10 Lift from molds