Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Irish cream liqueur
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- Heat chocolate, Irish cream and whipping cream in a double boiler over medium heat stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans then drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper and cool for an hour.
- Remove from wax paper and store in airtight container.