This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Irish cream liqueur
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- Heat chocolate, Irish cream and whipping cream in a double boiler over medium heat stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans then drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper and cool for an hour.
- Remove from wax paper and store in airtight container.