Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A salad to go with the paella
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced (I usually leave this out)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Allow salad to sit at room temperature for about an hour to allow flavors to blend.