Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups gari
- ½ cup warm water
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 or 2 onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 or 3 ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the gari in a clean bowl. Sprinkle the gari with water, spoonful by spoonful while stirring, to evenly moisten it. Cover with a clean cloth and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Fry onions and tomatoes until the onions are tender.
- Slowly pour the eggs into the skillet, while stirring, and cook them, stirring constantly
- Fold the moistened gari into the eggs-onions-tomatoes mixture. Remove from heat. S
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve immediately.