- 1 lb corn tortilla 450 g
- 4 ozs cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup beans (mashed) or 1 cup refried beans 250 g
- ½ tsp salt 2 ml
- ¼ lb (1 cup) grated cheese 112 g
- 1 medium carrot (grated)
- ½ cup vinegar
- cooking oil for frying
- Salsa (optional)
- Mash cooked beans.
- Season and fry (set aside).
- Grate cheese (set aside).
- Grate carrot (use second largest side of grater).
- Shred cabbage.
- Put carrot and cabbage in small bowl with vinegar.
- Put beans on refried tortilla (as generously as possible).
- Cover with cabbage and carrots.
- Sprinkle top with grated cheese.