Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1-2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4-6 cloves garlic, finely minced (enough to equal 2 tsp.)
- 8 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves, about 5-6 ounces
- pita bread
- raw veggies
- 1 cup plus a bit more sour cream, regular, reduced fat, or non-fat
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain yogurt
Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil. Add the minced garlic and stir about 10 seconds. Add the spinach, reduce heat and cover for about one minute. Stir and cover for another minute or until the spinach is wilted. Cool. Puree the spinach, garlic and scallions in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl and add the sour cream, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well. Chill thoroughly.