Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- * 8 ounces ditalini Pasta
- * 2 tablespoons Earth Balance
- * 1/2 cup chopped leek
- * 1 clove garlic, minced
- * 4 oz. silken tofu blended until thick and creamy with 3/8 cup plain soy milk (this replaces a 1/2 cup of heavy cream... the heavy cream replacement came from this recipe)
- * 1 cup soy Parmesan cheese
- * a pinch of black pepper (optional)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt earth balance in a large skillet over low heat.
- Sauté leeks and garlic until tender and translucent.
- Stir in cream, and simmer until thickened.
- Toss with pasta and Parmesan until evenly coated and Parmesan is melted.
- Season with pepper.