Skip the iceberg lettuce -- good on stronger-flavored greens. Created by ThatBobbieGirl and posted on food.com in 2002.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water (or less) (optional)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 garlic cloves (or more)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and drained
- Combine all but in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add and process just enough to chop them into small pieces.
- If you find it too thin: Reduce or eliminate the water in the recipe.