Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces chickpeas, soaked and cooked
- 2 garlic bulbs, boiled whole for 20 minutes, drained
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 2 juice of lemons
- 3 ounces tahini
- black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- tomatoes to garnish
- Blend the chickpeas till well puréed.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves from their skins and add to the chickpeas.
- Put in the oil, lemon juice and tahini. Blend again.
- Add pepper and parsley and mix well.
- Put the mixture into an oiled mould and chill for 2 hours.
- Turn it onto a plate and garnish with tomato wedges or slices.