Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces chickpeas, soaked and cooked
- 2 garlic bulbs, boiled whole for 20 minutes, drained
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 2 juice of lemons
- 3 ounces tahini
- black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- tomatoes to garnish
- Blend the chickpeas till well puréed.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves from their skins and add to the chickpeas.
- Put in the oil, lemon juice and tahini. Blend again.
- Add pepper and parsley and mix well.
- Put the mixture into an oiled mould and chill for 2 hours.
- Turn it onto a plate and garnish with tomato wedges or slices.