Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes (+30 minutes wait)
Cook time: 10 minutes
A really simple recipe to go with cheap lamb-chops and other cheap cuts of meat. The marinade makes the meat tender and tasty.
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 4 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 5 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp lime juice
- 3 – 4 decent sized, cheap, lamb-chops.
- Put the soy sauce in a mixing bowl and add the other ingredients. Stir well.
- Place 3-4 chops in a plastic bag and pour marinade through.
- Allow a minimum of 30 minutes marinate.
- Fry each chop for at least 10 minutes on very low heat. This is important to keep the meat tender.