Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons spelt flour
- some oil
- herb salt
- black pepper
- ¼ liter (0,44 pints) of milk
- ¾ liter (1,32 pints) of beef stock (it's allowed to use 1 stock cube instead of newly-made beef stock)
- sweet cream
- cubes of white bread roasted in butter (croutons)
- Roast spelt flour in some oil.
- Squeeze garlic, add it to spelt flour and pour beef soup over it.
- Add herb salt, cook soup shortly and pour milk in it.
- Sim soup for ½ hour on low heat.
- Season it with sweet cream and serve garlic soup garnished with in butter roasted dices of white bread, chopped chives and coarsely ground black pepper.