Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5.2 oz pkg garlic and herb cheese
- 1 tbs chopped garlic
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fine herbs
- 1 roaster chicken
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, combine cheese, garlic, mustard and herbs.
- Loosen skin from breast of chicken, spread mixture under skin and inside cavity.
- Place on rack set in a roasting pan, loosely cover with foil.
- Roast 1 hour. Remove foil and roast 45 min. more or until done.
- Garnish with basil
Makes 6 servings.