Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 pounds extra large prawns, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup butter, divided use
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter and when foam subsides, sauté prawns for 2 minutes, or until just pink.
- Add garlic, tossing quickly, so as not to burn.
- Add remaining butter and stir until melted.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Remove from heat and garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately.