Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 pounds extra large prawns, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup butter, divided use
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter and when foam subsides, sauté prawns for 2 minutes, or until just pink.
- Add garlic, tossing quickly, so as not to burn.
- Add remaining butter and stir until melted.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Remove from heat and garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately.