Garlic Pita Chips from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Using a small knife or kitchen scissors, cut along circumference of each pita bread to remove folded edge.
- Combine oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Brush each pita round with the oil and garlic mixture.
- Stack the rounds and then cut into 8 wedges.
- Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 8–10 minutes until chips are golden brown.