Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Garlic Pita Chips from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Using a small knife or kitchen scissors, cut along circumference of each pita bread to remove folded edge.
- Combine oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Brush each pita round with the oil and garlic mixture.
- Stack the rounds and then cut into 8 wedges.
- Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 8–10 minutes until chips are golden brown.