- 2/3 kg spaghetti
- 13 cloves fresh garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1 leaf oregano, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil / sunflower oil
- 5 dashes Italian seasoning
- pinch black pepper
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 whole Beef bullion cubes
- freshly chopped cilantro
- Cook Pasta al dente, drain then set aside.
- In a wok, heat olive oil and toast sliced garlic until crispy but not burnt. #Add the Beef bullion cubes, minced oregano, cilantro, Italian seasoning and black pepper.
- Saute for about a minute, and make sure the Beef bullions are melted.
- Add drained Pasta to the wok, coating the entirety of the Pasta with oil, the herbs and the flavorings.
- Let fry for a couple of minutes.
- Set in a plate, top with grated fresh Parmesan cheese and some garnish like a lemon slice and parsley. Serve immediately.
Submitted by: Iris A. Abustan