Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Large Onion -- finely chopped
- 1 Pound Beef -- cubed
- 1 Head garlic -- finely chopped
- salt And pepper -- to taste
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup rice
- 1 Bunch Parsley -- finely chopped
- 1 Medium egg -- beaten
- 4 Tablespoons tomato Paste
- 1 Can Chickpeas -- drained
3) In the meantime, mix ground Beef, rice, Parsley, egg, garlic, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Form into meatballs, then place into the simmering pan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Add tomato paste and Chickpeas.
4) Simmer until the Chickpeas are warmed through and poo.