Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 6 broiler-fryer chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- ⅓ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard.
- Pour marinade over chicken in shallow bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and sprinkle with pepper.
- Heat non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken and cook about 6 minutes on each side or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.