Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mccormick
- 4 Servings
- 4 (½" thick) pork chops
- 4 tsp McCormick ® garlic herb seasoning blend, divided
- 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- Sprinkle 3 tsp seasoning blend over pork chops; set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in lg nonstick skillet on med heat.
- Add pork chops; cook 8 minutes or until desired doneness; turning once.
- Toss salad greens, tomato and onion in lg bowl.
- Mix remaining 3 tbsp olive, vinegar and remaining seasoning blend.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat well.
- Divide salad among 4 servings plates.
- Top each with 1 pork chop.
- Serve immediately.