Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mccormick
- 4 Servings
- 4 (½" thick) pork chops
- 4 tsp McCormick ® garlic herb seasoning blend, divided
- 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- Sprinkle 3 tsp seasoning blend over pork chops; set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in lg nonstick skillet on med heat.
- Add pork chops; cook 8 minutes or until desired doneness; turning once.
- Toss salad greens, tomato and onion in lg bowl.
- Mix remaining 3 tbsp olive, vinegar and remaining seasoning blend.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat well.
- Divide salad among 4 servings plates.
- Top each with 1 pork chop.
- Serve immediately.