Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I obtained this recipe from an estate sale when I purchased the family collection from the Monsey Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup farmers cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened and cut up
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- In blender container or food processor bowl place all ingredients.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Turn mixture into a crock and refrigerate until needed.