Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prepare white rice according to package directions.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add vegetable or wok oil and sesame oil to hot pan.
- Add vegetables, and stir-fry for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for 2 minutes more.
- Add soy sauce.
- Sprinkle with Chinese 5-spice powder.
- Juice orange over pan, and add preserves.
- Remove pan from heat, and toss until vegetables are evenly coated and preserves are dissolved.
- Season with a few pinches of salt to taste, and serve immediately over hot rice.