Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipes courtesy Rachael Ray.
- Episode#: TMSP01, Copyright 2003 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved
- Difficulty: Easy
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 1 cup butter topping
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded
- a handful cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ cup vegetable juice (recommended: V-8 or bloody mary mix)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- ½ stick butter, softened
- Finely chop the garlic, jalapeno and cilantro and mash with the salt to paste it.
- Transfer to a small pot and add the vegetable juice or bloody mary mix, hot sauce and butter.
- Heat the combination over low heat until butter melts and transfer to a small bowl, for basting, or to a squirt bottle.
- Serve warm with grilled corn.