- In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, water and sugar, pour in the heated wok, and cook for a few seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add eggplants and onions.
- Pour liquid mixture over eggplant and toss.
- Add more water so that liquid measures ½ way up the mixture.
- When eggplant is tender, uncover and cook until most of the remaining sauce has evaporated.
- Serve with rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.