Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Garlic dip of a different kind!
- 6-8 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 4 ounces vegetable oil
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper or lemon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, and egg yolks and stir until well blended.
- Combine the vegetable and olive oils and slowly add the oils, a drop at a time at first, beating constantly.
- As the mixture begins to thicken, add oil a little faster and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve with pita bread or Potato skins.