Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
- 8 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the potatoes in a steamer basket, and set in a pan over an inch of boiling water.
- Cover, and steam for about 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, dill, garlic, and salt.
- Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl, and pour the seasoned butter over them.
- Toss gently until they are well-coated.
Nutritional Information Edit
Calories: 330 | Total Fat: 7.2g | Cholesterol: 19mg