Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
- 8 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the potatoes in a steamer basket, and set in a pan over an inch of boiling water.
- Cover, and steam for about 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, dill, garlic, and salt.
- Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl, and pour the seasoned butter over them.
- Toss gently until they are well-coated.
Nutritional Information Edit
Calories: 330 | Total Fat: 7.2g | Cholesterol: 19mg