A combination of ground chicken and pork makes these meatballs very tender. Great as an appetizer, they also work as an entrée accompanied by almost any vegetable side dish.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine chicken, pork, onion, pork rinds, egg, garlic, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 18 x 1½" meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until hot very hot.
- Brown meatballs (in batches, if necessary) on all sides, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven; bake 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.