Easy to make Chicken wings. Can be served hot and cold.
- 1 kg (2.2 pounds) Chicken wings or drumsticks
- 1 whole garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- juice of one lemon.
- Heat the garlic in the microwave, about 45 seconds on full power, until soft.
- Peel the garlic gloves.
- Put garlic gloves, oil and lemon juice in a blender and blend to a smooth mixture.
- Put Chicken wings in a plastic bag, add oil/garlic mixture and mix well.
- Put bag in fridge for at least 24 hours, turning the bag a few times.
- Preheat oven to 225 °C (437 °F).
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.