Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Easy to make Chicken wings. Can be served hot and cold.
- 1 kg (2.2 pounds) Chicken wings or drumsticks
- 1 whole garlic
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- juice of one lemon.
- Heat the garlic in the microwave, about 45 seconds on full power, until soft.
- Peel the garlic gloves.
- Put garlic gloves, oil and lemon juice in a blender and blend to a smooth mixture.
- Put Chicken wings in a plastic bag, add oil/garlic mixture and mix well.
- Put bag in fridge for at least 24 hours, turning the bag a few times.
- Preheat oven to 225 °C (437 °F).
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.