Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 8 garlic cloves (6 smashed, 2 minced)
- Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and pound to ½ inch thickness season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, combine oil, garlic cloves, 8 sprigs of rosemary, and smashed garlic.
- Cook over medium heat to low heat until garlic is golden,pressing garlic and rosemary to release flavor, about 2 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove and discard flavorings.
- Place cooked chicken in skillet and cook over medium to high heat, turning,until cooked through and golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking, add minced garlic and stir to coat chicken pieces.
- Garnish with remaining rosemary and serve with fresh steamed vegetables for a delicious, healthy dinner.