Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 8 garlic cloves (6 smashed, 2 minced)
- Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and pound to ½ inch thickness season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, combine oil, garlic cloves, 8 sprigs of rosemary, and smashed garlic.
- Cook over medium heat to low heat until garlic is golden,pressing garlic and rosemary to release flavor, about 2 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove and discard flavorings.
- Place cooked chicken in skillet and cook over medium to high heat, turning,until cooked through and golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking, add minced garlic and stir to coat chicken pieces.
- Garnish with remaining rosemary and serve with fresh steamed vegetables for a delicious, healthy dinner.