- Mix chicken with garlic and herb.
- Marinate and wait ½ hour before you put it in oven at 350°F.
- Bake until chicken is tender.
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Take a flat bowl.
- Mix lettuce with green chile, salad dressing, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, and black pepper and place as the first layer.
- Now place the chicken strips at the center.
- Pour the extra marinade juice from baking tray on top of chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle with some cheese, onion slices, fried noodles, and croutons.
- Serve with garlic breads.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.