Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup regular flour
- 1 cup white cornmeal
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup juice from boiling Chicken giblets
- 4-5 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 pound Chicken giblets and hearts (or Chicken liver)
- Place olive oil, fresh eggs,chicken stock, fresh peeled garlic cloves, and boiled Chicken gizzards in the blender.
- Blend until well mix, a little chunky not quite smooth.
- Then mix in the flours and cornmeal. Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes in a 450 degree oven. Store in the fridge or freeze if you will not use in over four days.
- They even like them straight out the freezer!
- The garlic is good for their heart and is a natural flea deterrent.
- The olive oil and eggs are good for a healthy coat.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!