- 4 large boneless, chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 garlic pods
- ½ tsp thyme
- ½ tsp rosemary
- 30 g chopped fresh parsley
- 100 ml white wine
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil and fry the chicken on medium heat until golden brown.
- Add salt to taste.
- Remove the outer skin of the garlic.
- Put the chicken pieces into a baking dish and place the garlic over them
- Sprinkle with herbs.
- Cover the chicken with wine and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve hot with rice or pasta.