A supreme combination of garlic and chicken is made richer, mixed with herbs, and cooked to smooth perfection.
- 4 large boneless, chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 garlic pods/cloves
- ½ tsp. thyme
- ½ tsp. rosemary
- 30 g. chopped fresh parsley
- 100 ml. white wine
- chili oil, optional
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Heat the oil and fry the chicken on medium heat until golden brown. Add salt to taste.
- Remove the outer skin of the garlic.
- Put the chicken pieces into a baking dish and place the garlic over them.
- Sprinkle with herbs. Cover the chicken with wine and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve hot with rice or pasta. Drizzle with the chili oil, if desired.