- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil and fry the chicken on medium heat until golden brown.
- Add salt to taste.
- Remove the outer skin of the garlic.
- Put the chicken pieces into a baking dish and place the garlic over them.
- Sprinkle with herbs.
- Cover the chicken with wine and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve hot with rice or pasta.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.