- 1 ¾ lb. cheese (Mozzarella, Cheddar, or Swiss)
- 1 lb. processed cheese
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ c finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- garlic powder
- chopped fresh parsley
- Shred the cheese and processed cheese into a bowl. Mix in cream cheese. Add pecans, salt, and garlic powder then stir.
- Divide into three mounds. Roll into a log about 2 inches in diameter.
- Roll each log with chili powder, parsley, and pecans. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Slice 2 inches thick and serve with crackers, if desired.