This white-hot, savory biscuit-based appetizer is made with real cheese and herbs and delivers a bold aroma that it relishes. Make baked, stuffed biscuits tastier by drizzling with melted butter or cheese sauce.
- 1 can of pre-made biscuits (10 pieces)
- 20 cubes of cheese (Cheddar, Colby, Mozzarella, Camembert, or Swiss) (½" x ¾" x ¾")
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup cheese (Cheddar, Roquefort, Parmesan, Emmental, or Asiago)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Preheat an oven to 375° C.
- Cut each biscuit in half and slightly roll out. Place a cheese cube in the middle and wrap the biscuit dough around the cube, ensuring the edges are sealed. Roll with your hands to make a ball shape.
- Place butter and garlic in a small bowl and melt in the microwave about 12 seconds. In a separate bowl, combine parsley and cheese.
- Dip each rolled biscuit into the butter mixture and then into the cheese mixture. Place on a parchment-lined pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or just until browned. Serve hot and plain.