Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bread Recipes from the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 10-12
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup margarine or butter, melted
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Mix baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased sheet.
- Bake 8–10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix margarine and garlic powder.
- Brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.