Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 3 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 4 russet potatoes, sliced into ½-inch-thick rounds
- 1½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 ounces olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a pressure cooker over high heat, sauté the minced garlic with the olive oil until crispy and golden brown.
- Do not burn.
- Quickly add the chicken stock and the rest of the ingredients into the pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid in place and bring the pressure to high.
- Maintain the pressure and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Release the pressure with the quick release.
- Remove the lid, tilting it away from you to release the excess steam.
- Check the potato for doneness.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.