Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook time: 10-15 min
An easy, healthy, surprisingly flavorful dish from simple on-hand ingredients.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into ¾ inch pieces
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- 10 oz penne or rigatoni, cooked
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ tsp (or to taste) red pepper flakes
- Heat the chicken broth in a large skillet to a simmer
- Add the garlic and broccoli, simmer about 6-8 minutes, or till broccoli is bright green and crisp-tender
- Add the roasted red peppers, cooked pasta and red pepper flakes, and stir well
- Heat another two minutes till pasta is warmed through
- Sprinkle Parmesan over the top of the pasta and serve.