It is a super simple dish and can be fixed quite easily. We giggled about its christening for sometime and finally called it "Garlic bread pizza" :-) The crispy bread blended scrumptiously well with the perfectly baked peppers and sun dried tomatoes.The cheesy crust made every bite zestful and the mild flavor of oregano takes us to the land of Tuscany. My husband really loved it and I really loved his expressions while he tasted them. Wow! they were priceless to me.
- fresh garlic bread (store bought)
- 2 tbsp marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup red bell peppers
- ½ cup yellow bell peppers
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Slice the garlic bread to about 1cm thickness.
- Place them neatly over a baking sheet leaving about 1 mm gap between the slices and bake them for 20 mins.
- Once done, remove it from the oven and flip it over.
- Start by spreading 1-2 tsp marinara sauce on it and them some cheese over it.
- Now evenly place the peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle little oregano on top.
- Bake them for another 15 minutes and serve hot.