- 2 cups whole Wheat or all purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/4cup wheat germ
- 2 teaspoon Beef bouillon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix above ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add: 1 large egg, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 cup hot water.
- Stir well. Roll out on a well-floured surface to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Place on ungreased cooking sheet.
- Bake on center rack, (275 F. or 140 C) for about 2 hours until dry and very hard.
- Let stand overnight to dry thoroughly.
- Makes 10 big bones and 14 puppy bones.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!