Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Marlboro Country Cookbook
- Makes 4 to 8 servings
- 8 boneless rib eye steaks, 8 to 10 oz each
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in quarters lengthwise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- With a sharp pointed knife, make horizontal slits in the sides of each steak.
- Stuff slivers of garlic into slits; brush steaks with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Place steaks on grill 4 to 5 inches from medium hot coals.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Soften cheese and butter to room temperature.
- Add ½ tbsp each salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Stir to blend.
- Remove steaks from grill; top with cheese, butter and return to grill for a few minutes.
- Serve at once.