Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced button or cremini mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and sauté 3 minutes, until mushrooms release juice.
- Add broccoli and rosemary and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutritional information Edit
- 27 Calories | 1g Fat | 3g Carbs | 1g Fiber | 11mg Sodium