- Dissolve yeast in water.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Blend in 2 cups flour.
- Crush garlic and add with herbs.
- Add 2 cups more flour, and more if dough is too sticky.
- Roll into snakes and shape.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt if desired.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 – 15 minutes or until browned.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.