A large salmon fillet, seasoned with minced garlic, fresh dill and lemon and steamed in foil while it cooks either in the oven or on the barbecue.
- 750 g. salmon fillet, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt, iodized or rock only
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- 5 slices lemon
- 5 sprigs fresh dill, whole
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Place the salmon fillet on top of one piece of aluminium foil. Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, garlic, and the chopped dill.
- Arrange lemon slices on top of the fillet and place a new sprig of dill on top of each lemon slice. Sprinkle fillet with chopped spring onions.
- Cover the whole salmon with the second piece of foil and pinch together both pieces to tightly seal. Place on a baking tray or in a large baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily. Serve hot and plain over white rice, or with any main dish or side dish.