Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. It was obtained when the family collection was purchased from the Burnett Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1981.
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ Cup shredded carrot
- ½ Cup shredded zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- ¼ Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Dash freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with party rye slices or assorted crackers.