Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Shred enough for the cabbage to make 6-8 cups.
- Stem green beans and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
- Fill sink with ice water.
- Cook vegetables to a full boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook quickly by setting kettle in sink of ice water.
- Put vegetable mix into four 1-qts containers, leaving ½- inch space at top.
- Seal and label container garden vegetable mix.
- Freeze and use within 6 months.