Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots coarsely shredded
- ¼ cup whole kernel corn
- 4 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 red bell pepper rings
- Arrange zucchini evenly in ungreased pie plate then top with carrots and corn.
- Mix remaining ingredients except bell pepper and pour over vegetables.
- Elevate pie plate on inverted dinner plate in microwave then cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 10 minutes rotating pie plate ½ turn after 3 minutes.
- Top with bell pepper.