Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Saute onion, garlic, and tomatoes in oil until tender.
- Add Italian seasoning, pepper and salt to the beaten eggs and add to onion mixture.
- Stir in spinach and cheese.
- Cover with a tight fitting lid and turn heat to low.
- Cook for 15 minutes and check for firmness.
- Cut into wedges with spatula and serve.
- Garden Frittata from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource