Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 California avocados, diced (6 lbs.)
- 1 ½ Cups herbed vinaigrette
- 24 large flour tortillas or large sandwich rolls
- 2 Pounds 4 ounces pickled sweet peppers, cut in strips
- 4 Pounds 8 ounces mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 Pounds 4 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 Pound 8 ounces dried tomato (packed in oil), cut in strips
- 1 Pound red onion, thinly sliced
- arugula or baby spinach, as needed
Just before service, mix avocado with vinaigrette; reserve.
Per order - Layer 1/2 cup avocado mixture, 1 1/2 ounces pickled pepper, 3 ounces Cheese, 1 1/2 ounces artichoke hearts, 1 ounce dried tomato, 1/2 ounce red onion, and arugula down center of tortilla or on the bottom of the roll.
For wrap, fold in sides; roll tightly.
For sandwich, cover with top of roll.